Relieving Hip, Leg, Knee, and Foot Pain
We all take our mobility for granted when we are fit and well - but when hip, leg, knee and foot pain strikes, whatever the cause, it can bring misery, time off work and difficulty with even the most basic of daily tasks. Pain can strike suddenly after injury or trauma or it might be a recurring or chronic problem that we have 'learned to live with'. Chiropractic care is a safe and very effective treatment for most of the common causes of such problems.
So, don't put up with pain or resort to pain killing or anti inflammatory meds, call us at Eastern Chiropractic Centre on 9857 4503 to arrange your appointment now. Many people have found Chiropractic's gentle, drug-free approach works better and more quickly than other treatments, providing a very cost-effective solution for their problem.
Why Does Chiropractic Work So Well for Lower Limb Pain?
The short answer is that it treats the cause, to relieve the symptoms. Unlike other treatments (including painkillers) that mask the symptoms to make you feel better, a Chiropractic assessment done on your initial visit will find the root cause of your problem so that your Chiropractor can devise a treatment program to address this so that you can recover faster.
For example, your Chiropractic care could include:
- A technique known as Myofascial Release or MFR - this is used by Chiropractors to treat a common cause of knee pain, tightness in the muscles in the lower back, hips and legs. MFR is a treatment similar to a deep massage of the soft tissues that restores movement and relieves associated pain.
- Active Release Technique or ART this is a technique used for knee meniscus injuries that can help to restore proper movement to the meniscus, one of the most common parts of the knee affected by injury, particularly during sport.
Symptoms We Can Help With
- Pain in one or both knees and sometimes an associated stiffness in the groin - these symptoms can be early signs of the development of hip arthritis
- If you have a sports injury or have pain, swelling and stiffness in your knee, there could be a meniscus tear. Chronic knee problem symptoms include 'clicking', 'popping' or 'cracking' sounds from within the knee joint when exercising
- Heel pain, particularly if you feel it most, when you first get up in the morning, this is often a condition called Plantar Fasciitis, a chronic condition that responds well to Chiropractic treatment, often when other methods have failed
- Feelings of weakness or instability in your hips, knees or ankles - or any inflammation, reduction of movement or stiffness in any of these joints are all common and respond well to conservative Chiropractic care
It is important to understand that by putting the body back into balance and treating the cause of the symptoms, Chiropractic is a safe, gentle, effective and drug-free treatment that can help you to remain fully mobile and pain free whatever your age. Don't suffer the pain and inconvenience of hip, leg, knee and foot pain unnecessarily; in the vast majority of cases, Chiropractic can provide the solution.